Now in stock at BPL are two versions of the elegant NYC engine, Commodore Vanderbilt by Precision Scale. This unique engine was an early part of the 1930s effort to streamline and bring more style to the world of passenger transportation. You can find a bit more history on this one of a kind engine here.
- 'Pacemaker' (NYC) - 1939-1940 Two Tone Gray
- 'Pacemaker' (NYC) - 1941-1944 Green
- 'Trail Blazer' (PRR) - 1938-1941 Fleet of Modernism
- 'Jeffersonian' (PRR) - 1941 Fleet of Modernism
- 'The General' (PRR) - 1938-1941 Fleet of Modernism
- 'Spirit of St Louis' (PRR) - 1938-1941 Fleet of Modernism
Individual cars will also be available in the projects. We will have more detailed listings up in the next week or so, but feel free to contact us with any questions or requests.
The first newsletter for 2016 is here from Precision Scale. They have trimmed back their long term project listings. The following are expected for delivery in the first half of this year:
- WSLC Shays in On3 - March
- Milw Road Boxcabs in HO - April
- D&RGW Combines in On3 - April
- GN W-1 Electrics in HO - May
- C&O H-7 2-8-8-2s in O - May
PSC has also added the following new project announcements:
An existing collection has become new again. This varied group of models has expanded - one users retirement is now your opportunity. Over 20 roads are available in this excellent collection, along with some generic pieces applicable to many roads.
For big power fans, BPL has purchased a collection of late model EMD and GE power. SD70s, AC44s and two SD80MACs are amoung the prime units available here. As you would expect, it is a horse race for...